For Cure catheter users, obtaining products from a brand they trust that understands their needs is a top priority. Since 2007, Cure Medical has been one of the most trusted names in the industry, not only because they specialize in catheters but because they have a unique commitment to innovative design.
Below, we’ll take a closer look at the story behind Cure Medical and why their catheters are a top choice for Active Life Medical Products Products patients and their providers.
The History Of Cure Catheters
Cure Medical’s story begins in 1998 when its founder, Bob Yant, was involved in a diving accident that left him a C5 quadriplegic. Thus began Bob’s journey with Cure Medical to design medical catheters that were a safer, more comfortable choice and offered more significant value to its users.
Since its establishment in 2007, Cure Medical has focused on designing and manufacturing top-notch catheters. A particular focus has been placed on Cure catheters not only being a reliable option but also a healthier option. Cure Medical never makes catheters with BPA, DEHP/DINP carcinogens, or natural rubber latex (known allergen).
The line of Cure Medical catheters available to users includes a broad range of hydrophilic, intermittent, pocket, and closed system options for men, women, and pediatric patients. Next, we’ll look at the variety available in the Cure catheter line and their beneficial differences.
Different Types Of Cure Catheters
- Closed System Catheters: Cure catheter’s closed system options are great for self-cath patients on the go. Everything needed for cathing is included, including a sterile unisex pre-lubricated catheter, a 1500ml collection bag, and your choice of a straight or coude tip for insertion. Closed system kits include wipes, swab sticks, gloves, and underpads.
- Cure Twist: The Twist is Cure catheter’s answer to discreet cathing for busy women on the go. This catheter option is pre-lubricated and has polished eyelets, a twist-open top, and a universal draining funnel. The Twist is tiny and discreet, similar to cosmetics in a woman’s bag or purse.
- Cure Ultra: Cure Medical’s Ultra line of catheters is available for both men and women. This sterile catheter option is pre-lubricated using a proprietary CoverAll™ application process for better distribution and includes a gripper sleeve for more comfortable and accurate insertion. Men’s 16″ and women’s 6″ sizes are available in all French sizes.
- Extension Tubing: For those confined to the bed or wheelchairs, extension tubing can be helpful. Cure’s extension tubing is 29″ in length and can help ensure easier and less complicated draining.
- Hydrophilic Catheters: Hydrophilic Cure Catheter® catheters are available for men, women, and pediatric patients. Available in straight or coude tips, these hydrophilic catheters come in French sizes 12-18 and ensure a smooth and more comfortable insertion with polished eyelets and hydrophilic lubricating coating. Additionally, these Cure catheters feature a textured grip for more accessible and more comfortable insertion.
- Insertion Kits: When cathing is regularly required, ensuring all the necessary items are readily available is essential. Cure Medical’s catheter insertion kits include everything patients and caregivers need for comfortable, safe, and effective insertion. Kits include wipes, lubricant, an underpad, and gloves.
- Intermittent Catheters: The Cure medical line of intermittent catheters accommodates men, women, and pediatric patients who require them daily. Men’s size 16″, women’s size 6″, and pediatric size 10″ are available in both straight and coude tips. Additionally, all French sizes are available. These catheters are uncoated and require lubricant.
- Pocket Catheters: Cure Medical pocket catheters are an excellent option for male patients who need a discreet method for carrying and cathing throughout the day. Catheters are available in standard 16″ through 25″ lengths, include water-soluble lubricant and easy grips, and are available in straight and coude tips.
Why Cure Is A Great Choice For Catheters
Cure catheters are available in various shapes, sizes, and lengths to accommodate diverse needs and patient preferences. Cure catheters are the most asked-for brands based on reliability and solid manufacturing. The innovative features enhance the cathing experience. Customers trust the name and appreciate the company’s founder’s personal experience with products that drive the product line’s innovation and improvement.
How Active Life Medical Products Can Help With Catheter Supplies
You need a trusted catheter product supplier when you require catheter supplies. Active Life Medical Products makes ordering the entire catheter supply process easy. Our Product Specialists can help you get your prescribed catheter covered through most insurances. Everything will be delivered directly and discreetly to your front door.
Call Active Life Medical Products at (800) 319-2336 to place your order.