Can I Receive Incontinence Products Through Indiana Medicaid?
To be approved for incontinence supplies under Indiana’s Medicaid program, Medicaid recipients must have the following items:
- Documented proof within the last six months that the items are considered medically necessary by a physician
- The estimated amount of supplies needed per day
- The medical reason for needing supplies (certificate of medical necessity)
What Is Indiana Medicaid?
Indiana Medicaid is a state-run health plan option for adults, children, senior citizens, and individuals with disabilities living in Indiana. Indiana currently provides incontinence products for children and adults as one of the medically necessary items under its Medicaid coverage. Under Indiana Medicaid benefits, individuals may qualify to receive a combination of the following:
- Adult Briefs (Adult Diapers)
- Bladder Control Pads (Poise Pads)
- Disposable Underpads
- Adult Pull-Ups (Protective Underwear/Pull-Ons)
- Reusable Underpads
Indiana Medicaid does not cover wipes.
Can I Get Incontinence Products Through Active Life Medical Products?
Active Life Medical Products currently can not supply incontinence products through Indiana Medicaid. If you currently do not have Medicaid, visit Indiana’s program website to see how.
Incontinence Coverage Information For Indiana Medicaid
Active Life Medical Products’ Product Specialists will assist a Medicaid patient in obtaining all paperwork and approvals from state agencies. Start your order today by filling out our Contact Form.